JD Sports Fashion Plc has long been established as the leading UK specialised multiple retailer of fashionable branded and own brand sports and casual wear, principally through the growth of its main retail fascia, JD Sports. In Great Britain mainly known as "King of Trainers", but on the mainland mainly known as JD Sports. JD Sports has more than 2500 stores all over the world. JD Sports opened its first store in The Netherlands in July 2013. Since then JD Sports has opened 28 stores and is continuously investigating new possibilities for growth, so keep an eye on us!
The purpose of this position is to maximise profitability in the business by protecting all company assets which includes personnel, buildings, stock and costs. It is your job to ensure that all core values of the department are upheld by all staff within the team.
The responsibilities of a ZRPPM are:
- To maintain a highly visible role in your designated area and to be vigilant at all times on the shop floor observing any instances of theft or suspected theft howsoever caused;
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of local priority criminal offenders, relative Criminal Law and HR guidelines and procedures to ensure accuracy and efficiency in role;
- To conduct Security Checklists regularly and provide feedback to the managers with an emphasis on how compliance correlates to loss;
- To ensure incidents of workplace violence are attended as soon as is practicable within 24 hours after the incident. To ensure appropriate advice is given to the staff involved and efforts are made to detect the offenders responsible;
- To prioritise workload, ensuring that all reports and investigations are completed within the deadlines set;
- To liaise with outside Investigation Agencies including the Police as necessary.
- To operate total discretion and confidentiality in respect of all duties performed and information gained during the course of your employment.
The candidate we are looking for:
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Speaks English and French fluenlty;
- Has experience in retail;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Has the ability to work in a team as well as individually;
- And has a strong analytical and numerically ability.
Salary and Benefits
- Staff discount in all of our JD stores;
- A job with a lot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic challenge;
- Great working conditions;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility.
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.