As Digital Product Manager you take ownership of one or multiple digital product streams in order to drive the digital transformation of the business units.
You develop a long-term roadmap for the digital product stream to ensure that the requirements are clearly captured and in alignment with the set priorities.
Following the guidelines of your roadmap you set up an action plan that clearly defines the architecture and dependencies between products.
Under your supervision you ensure the digital transformation in order to generate a continuous improvement of the customer experience.
By encouraging cross-digital coordination of product streams you set out to breaking down silos and improve the quality of the offered solutions.
You provide leadership, direction and coaching to Product Owners and Project Managers in order to improve efficiency and quality.
You hold a Masters Degree in IT, Business economics of equivalent by experience.
You can rely on an minimum of five years of experience in IT service delivery and have in-depth knowledge of business processes (e.g. Sales, Marketing, R&D,...).
You have experience with technology roadmapping and strategic development. You understand the key financial drivers and dynamics related to growth and revenue goals of an organisation.
You have strong people skills and have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
You are used to working under pressure and take on a flexible attitude.
You have a good sense of responsibility and initiative.
You are a problem solver who is driven by results.
You are a fluent speaker of both Dutch and English.
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the centre.
- You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technical environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- A flexible work arrangement with attention for a good balance between work and private life.
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as a company car, group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, corporate restaurant ...